LIFE AFTER DAN
Helping those left behind by Suicide
When the unimaginable happens, we are here.
Information, Support, Understanding
After any kind of loss, depression is a frequent visitor, however, it does seem that a sudden death and particularly one from suicide opens up the possibility of extreme and […]
Dealing with Funeral Directors
The CO-OP funeral directors were very helpful. They talked us through everything. There is no charge upfront either. They meet with you in one of their rooms. They show you […]
Going back to work, or not?
This is one of the things you have to face very early on. For us, it was all part of the day that Dan died. His mother was due to […]
Read More Articles
How To Use Life After Dan.
- Join our Facebook page and follow us to join in the conversation and become part of a community
- Need to talk? you can chat with us on our website or on Facebook, confidential and discrete we will always try and help. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Use our Telephone Helpline, contact us and we will get in touch and arrange a callback
- Find information and organisations in our Resource Section
- Share your story, tell us about how Suicide has touched your life and create a free online memorial for your loved one
- 6500+ Suicides in the UK every Year
- Over 75% are Men with 45 to 49 Year olds being most at risk
- The suicide rate is 65% higher amongst family and friends of victims
- Family and friends of victims are 80% more likely to drop out of work or education
- Each suicide effects on average 137 people